Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weight Loss

So, I'm getting closer to my starting weight before I had the babies. It seems like it has taken forever just to get back down to this point. I gained around 35 pounds with the babies. I have 11 more pounds to go and it figures that Thanksgiving and Christmas is coming up. I guess this is the time where my will power must prevail. I had a meeting at work this morning and they had biscuits, donuts, other junk, fruit, and yogurt. I had a banana and some yogurt. I really wanted one of the chocolate covered donuts from Donut Connection. Yum. I really need to work out or walk or something but time to do this is non-existent anymore. I need to try harder. More pushups, more abs, more legs. I guess I will get to work rather than sitting in front of this computer!
Adios!

No comments: