Friday, February 1, 2008

lazy days




So, the photo class seems to be going alright. It seems so elementary to me, but I have gotten a couple of things out of it. I got accolades for a couple of pictures. I guess there isn't a very high expectation in there. I attached a couple of them. It's been a tough week. Work is busy - inventory and just having too much to do. Travis is busy at work and all stressed because his Michelin girl is out on maternity leave. Having two tired parents is not conducive to having action-packed evenings with kids. Good thing they've slept pretty well the last couple of days. I am getting more and more nervous about the wedding I'm photographing. You're always scared of ruining someone's day, I suppose. I guess that's about it. Nothing really going on this week. I tried this fat flush thing to jump start my last 10 lbs and it so didn't work. This juice stuff tasted like the worst ass-smelling crap you can imagine. I guess I'll just have to go at it the way I used to . . . by eating right . . . . boo.

No comments: