Saturday, December 29, 2007

SO MUCH TO SAY (dave matthews, anyone?)

Can I really call this a blog if I only update once a month? Eh. What a busy time for us! #1, I work retail. Love it or hate it, it is the way it is. It's good money, but I hope to be outta there one day. This beast is what keeps me from getting on here very often. . . that and the ratkids. Yes, I said ratkids. . . it's been an eventful month of preparing for a first christmas that they won't even remember. This is also the first year that it wasn't all about 'us,' meaning Travis and me. It seemed a little lonely Christmas morning without a new TV or camcorder or some big, expensive electronic or whatever to open. Having kids = no money for you. I feel like the Soup Nazi has been yelling at me for a month now. . . those Seinfeld freaks will get it. All in all, it was a great Krimmus. Everyone had fun, lots of pictures were taken, food was actually consumed in moderation, and the babies racked up on toys and clothes that they have no idea about.
We also both got sick a couple of times since I last wrote. Neither of us have been sick sick in a while - we're talking years- and this year we have both had 2 viruses. Luckily, the babies didn't get it, they probably gave it to us. All is well now. I will update all of my other random thoughts soon. I have to much to write!!!!! Right now, gotta finish invites to Amanda's baby shower! We're getting close to welcoming Rufus the Toothless Doofus! This is the name that was chosen since we aren't finding out until he/she is born!!! Love it!

No comments: